Monday, September 18, 2023

Why do people don't like me.

 I haven't written in a very long time. I feel like life is weighing on me, but that's not the point. The point is will I be able to survive. Growing up I never thought that life could really get so complicated for me.

I was brought up in the best household, where everything was always perfect and happy. When life hit me, I found out there is no space for good people in the real world. Now guys like me go out in this world and try to do good. People would be very mean to those guys all the time. The problem is not that we need to change, the problem is the way we look at things needs to change. 

We all come from different sorts of backgrounds. There will always be new people in your life. Some good, some bad. You might notice, that only the mean ones live their best lives, the good ones just survive. Why is that?

That distinction is caused when you are good to everybody in your life. People mold you the way they want to see you. That sometimes might be uncomfortable. 

"I had to choose. Nobody likes me now, well I guess this is who I am now." 

These words crossed my mind one day after I had a fight with somebody for the most timid reason. 
There was a misunderstanding about the cash exchange. I was calm all the way through when I had the urge to fight back and I did. Even tough my heart knew that it was the wrong choice. I still went for it. 
It ended up screwing the whole day for me. I had to go through a full day of bad thoughts in loops. That day is gone now. I feel great right now, but what did I lose. My precious good day. 

If you want to survive, you gotta be the KING OF THE JUNGLE or other animals might bring you down to the ground. 

No way back. Only forward. 🙏







No comments:

Post a Comment

Life..

 Hi guys, I am back again. ( OCT 31,2021) 12:00AM Sometimes people around you help you a lot, these are the people that you see every day, a...