Tuesday, September 19, 2023

EXPRESSION

There will be times in life when you do not know what to do. That will be, without any doubt the most amazing teacher you might ever experience. When you fail to understand the meaning of life, just keep going. When you feel down, just keep going. When you are on the top just keep going. The basis of human existence is to keep going. You grow, you evolve, you fail but you get up. That right there is the verbal expression of life. Just like me, look at me. Sitting on the globe, doing all that I can, but still feeling like I failed. It's not me telling me that I failed. It is my mind telling me that I failed. When that happens, always listen to what your heart has to say. Your heart will always tell you to love yourself and to have faith in yourself. Your circumstances are what you think of it. 
If the world is an amazing place, It for real is an amazing place. 
If it is the worst place you have ever been, you might not like what the world has to offer. 

What does expression mean to you, it is just how you bring out your feelings. Is there a buffer between what you feel and what you tell? 
Ask yourself this and you will always find that the answer is yes. 
Why is there a buffer? It is there because we abide by the rules that society has always taught us. Afraid of being judged by the other person. We kill our creative selves.
Do not do that, if you want a happy life. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life..

 Hi guys, I am back again. ( OCT 31,2021) 12:00AM Sometimes people around you help you a lot, these are the people that you see every day, a...