Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Changes

 Sometimes we tend to doubt our own capabilities. Humans are the most creative and smart creatures living on the face of the earth, yet we think that we are dumb, 
It all starts in your head, where you ask yourself a question and have a self-talk. While making that decision, if you lose faith. You lost the game already. 
The answer to that is Discipline. If you got this down. You Won the game, my friend. 

No matter how much we grow in life. There will be something that will always be common throughout, "Change". If we come at par with changes in life our life will be the most stable it can be. I read it somewhere " I'm going through changes and I've been here before". Changes in life are most important. When we change the world around us changes. We are the shapers of the circumstances around us. Not the other way around. 

There are good changes and then there are bad changes. You determine the type by just simply asking yourself. Would uplift me or drown me? There, that's all you need. 
Aspire to become the best, changes are meant to happen anyways for the rest of your life. 
So better be ok with them.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Life..

 Hi guys, I am back again. ( OCT 31,2021) 12:00AM Sometimes people around you help you a lot, these are the people that you see every day, a...